These are some of the most frequently asked questions of our customer service staff. Click on any topic to see details. Or...
Search within our knowlege base:
1. Why will my GFCI breaker not set when first powered up?
2. How do I remove/install SpaGuts heater element?
3. What are my HEATER WARRANTY OPTIONS?
4. How do I clock the pump on my motor?
5. Why does the motor run in high speed in circulation and heating mode?
6. Support: What does the error code FLO, FLC or three flashing dots on the topside display mean? (Electronic)
7. Support: Why does the light on my ozonator stay on all the time on the SpaGuts CS-Series?
8. How do I know if my ozonator is working?
9. Support: Why does the spa motor over heat or suddenly turn itself off?
10. Support: GFCI Immediately trips. This is not an initial install.
11. Support: On an initial installation of a motor why does the motor run momentarily then stop?
12. Support: Command Center not working (Intial Installation).
13. Support: Thermostat setting on Controller when using a Command Center.
14. Support: FLO or 3 blinking dots error code. (Electronic Only)
15. Support: Heat rise for Spa Controls with an electric heater.
16. Support 2: Command Center not working properly after awhile of use.
17. Support: Prr displays on Spaguts Electronic Topside panel.
18. Support: HL displaying on Spaguts Electronic Topside Panel.
19. Support: Inconsistent heat from Topside Command Center.
20. Support: ColorGlo Sparkler not working properly.
21. Support: Do I need to rewire inside the controller even when I configured online or over the phone?
22. Support: Electronic Temp Sensor Installation (Electronic Controller)
23. Support: How to turn the power off at the controller instead of from the breaker.
24. Support: Air button and air tubing connection on Spaguts Pneumatic Controllers.
25. Support: Blower stopped working or burnt.
26. Support: I ordered the wrong plumbing configuration on the spa pack.
27. Support: Now nothing works off the CS-Series Electronic Controller. No display, and no functions from any components.
28. Support: Burnt smell inside the control box.
29. Support: Heater element not working anymore, burnt out or shorted out.
30. Support: No wing nuts or retaining brackets were found with the electronic topside keypad.
31. Support: The Electronic Topside Keypad is smaller than the original topside hole cut-out.
32. Support: Possible clicking noise from pump motor or controller.
33. Support: Air siwtch is sticking or not working on Pneumatic Controller.
34. Support: What is the Purple cord for or how to connect the purple blower cord to an exisitng blower?
35. Support: Why does the 25A or 30A buss fuse keep on blowing?
36. Support: Can I use my existing temperature sensor with the SpaGuts Electronic Controller?
37. Support: Why is the Heater indicator light constanting clicking on/off?
38. Support: Command Center temperature displaying is showing "OP" or "OPB".
39. Support: How to determine if the pressure switch on SpaGuts controller is working properly.
40. Support: Blower is tripping the GFCI (SpaGuts Brand).
41. It looks like a crack on the Waterway Executive Pump Wet End.
42. Support: Small Glass 750mA 250V (F4) fuse keeps on blowing.
43. Support: Balboa topside displaying (SnA or Sa)
44. Support: Balboa topside displaying (Snb or Sb)
45. Support: Balboa topside displaying Dry or Dr
46. Support: Balboa topside displays OH or OHS
47. Support: Balboa topside displaying LF
48. Support: Balboa topside displaying HFL or HL
49. Support: Balboa topside displaying Pr
50. Support: Balboa topside displaying Ice or Ic
51. Support: Balboa topside displaying ---F
52. Support: Balboa topside displaying St or Std
53. Support: Balboa topside displaying Ec or Ecn
54. Support: Balboa topside displaying SL or SLP
55. Support: Mode Settings for the VS500Z and VS501Z
56. Support: Balboa VS500Z and VS501Z Filter cycle settings
57. Support: Balboa Controller VS510S Mode Settings
58. Support: VS "SZ" Series controller Filter cycles settings
59. Support: Water leaking from heater.
60. Support: Temperature display is flashing on the Electronic Topside Keypad.
61. Support: Topside installation for the CS-Series and M-Series Electronic Spa Controllers
62. Support: The power terminal block on the circuit board is burnt (CS6200 Series).
63. Support: Is it OK that my new spa motor is running hot, but does not overheat?
64. Support: The Glued Plumbing Configuration will not align up to the Pump and Heater on a Spa Pack.
65. Support: How to install a new replacement temperature sensor on the Electronic Controller.
66. Can I get a new gasket for my old/used topside panel?
67. What information do I need to get the correct wiring diagram for the SpaGuts brand Controller?
68. Support: Bath Heater not working
69. Spa is over heating.
70. Support: Smoke coming from inside a Balboa or SpaGuts VS Series Spa Controller.
71. Support: Balboa Optional Freeze Sensor installation.
72. Support: GFCI tripping only after the system has been running for sometime.
73. Support: Installation of Air Buttons on the Acrylic Plate
74. New o-ring will not stay on the pump union tailpiece.
75. Support: Rotating the pump discharge on a Vico Pump that has a locking plate.
76. Support: Heat rise for whirlpool jetted bathtub heaters.
77. Support: Air switch is not activating the bath pump.
78. Support: Heater Assembly not working or heating anymore.
79. Support: GFCI breaker is now tripping off the VS-Series Spa Controller (not initial installation).
80. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-2293) Spa-Flo 2.0HP 220V SD Waterway Pump, 342102A-0Z.
81. Customer Service: Can I request a no signature requirement if the order has already shipped?
82. Support: Pump stopped working on VS-Series Spa Pack
83. Support: New pump making vibrating or buzzing noises on low and/or high speed, but runs fine.
84. Support: Temperature reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius on a Balboa 54115 Circuit Board, 54114 Balboa System
85. How do I exchange a SpaGuts pump for a different pump?
86. Support: Location of Topside cable connection for the VS-Series Controllers
87. Support: Flow Switch Installation for the CS-Series and M-Series Controllers with Lo-Flow Heaters.
88. Reason for a topside overlay to crack and falling apart (peel away)
89. Support: Baptistry or Baptismal Heater Unit Heater ON light is not activating.
90. Support: Dashes displaying on the topside panel for a SD6600-720 LX-15 Sundance Board
91. Support: Now nothing works off the VS-Series Electronic Controller. No display, and no functions from any components
92. Support: Wiring information on the (15-350-2170) 48-Frame 2.0HP 220V CD WaterWay Pump, 342102A-15.
93. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-2150) 48-Frame 1.5HP 220V 1.5" CD Waterway Pump 342062A-15.
94. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-2140) 48-Frame 1.5HP 110V SD Waterway pump, 342061A-10.
95. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-2110) 48-Frame 1.0HP 110V SD WaterWay pump, 342041A-10
96. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-2120) 48-Frame 1.0HP 110V 1.5" CD Waterway Pump 342041A-15.
97. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-4014) Exec-48 1.5HP 110V WaterWay pump, 2.0" Intake, 342061A-1A
98. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-4015) Exec-48 1.5HP 110V WaterWay pump, 2.5" Intake, 342061A-13
99. Support: GFCI breaker is now tripping off a Spa Circuit Board.
100. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-2130) 48-Frame 1.5HP 110V CD Waterway Pump, 342061A-15
101. Support: New spa heater is installed, and it will not heat (no heat)
102. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-2180) 48-Frame 2.0HP 220V SD Waterway Pump, 342102A-10.
103. Support: Replacement thermostat does not work
104. What is the minimum and maximum temperature setting for the VS-Series Spa Controllers?
105. Life expectancy of a heater element.
106. Support: New Air Switch is not activating a component.
107. SUPPORT: GFCI breaker still tripping again after the system have been repaired
108. Support: Heatmax is tripping the GFCI breaker.
Before Purchase Questions
109. Customer Service: Can I request a no signature requirement if the order has not shipped?
110. Are your spa ozone units rated for koi ponds and aquariums?
111. Support: Functions of an air venturi valve or a water diverter valve.
112. Payment Information via cashier's check or money order
113. Ozonator with built-in air pump
114. Can Anti-Freeze be used with spa and pool pumps?
115. Will a heater that is rated for 110V (120V) work on 220V (240V)?
116. Is Ozone safe for soft tubs?
117. What is the minimum and maximum temperature setting for the SpaGuts CS and M Series Spa Controllers?
118. Can I use Salt with a SpaGuts or Balboa brand Spa Controllers?
119. PayPal Payment Information
120. Salt Water Application
121. Will 208V supply be OK for a Spa Pack rated at 240V?
122. Will your blower work on 50Hz?
123. Spa temperature limitation.
* Click on any topic to view details *
Back to Main FAQ Page
View Information on the Cookie data SpaGuts uses.