These are some of the most frequently asked questions of our customer service staff. Click on any topic to see details. Or...
Search within our knowlege base:
1. Why will my GFCI breaker not set when first powered up?
2. How do I remove/install SpaGuts heater element?
3. What are my HEATER WARRANTY OPTIONS?
4. How do I clock the pump on my motor?
5. Why does the motor run in high speed in circulation and heating mode?
6. Support: What does the error code FLO, FLC or three flashing dots on the topside display mean? (Electronic)
7. Support: Why does the light on my ozonator stay on all the time?
8. Support: Why does the spa motor over heat or suddenly turn itself off?
9. Support: GFCI Immediately trips. This is not an initial install.
10. Support: On an initial installation of a motor why does the motor run momentarily then stop?
11. Support: Command Center not working (Intial Installation).
12. Support: Thermostat setting on Controller when using a Command Center.
13. Support: FLO or 3 blinking dots error code. (Electronic Only)
14. Support: Heat rise
15. Support 2: Command Center not working properly after awhile of use.
16. Support: Prr displays on Spaguts Electronic Topside panel.
17. Support: HL displaying on Spaguts Electronic Topside Panel.
18. Support: Inconsistent heat from Topside Command Center.
19. Support: ColorGlo Sparkler not working properly.
20. Support: Do I need to rewire inside the controller even when I configured online or over the phone?
21. Support: Electronic Temp Sensor Installation (Electronic Controller)
22. Support: How to turn the power off at the controller instead of from the breaker.
23. Support: Air button and air tubing connection on Spaguts Pneumatic Controllers.
24. Support: Blower stopped working or burnt.
25. Support: I ordered the wrong plumbing configuration on the spa pack.
26. Support: Burnt smell inside the control box.
27. Support: No wing nuts or retaining brackets were found with the electronic topside keypad.
28. Support: The Electronic Topside Keypad is smaller than the original topside hole cut-out.
29. Support: Possible clicking noise from pump motor or controller.
30. Support: What is the Purple cord for or how to connect the purple blower cord to an exisitng blower?
31. Support: Can I use my existing temperature sensor with the SpaGuts Electronic Controller?
32. Support: Why is the Heater indicator light constanting clicking on/off?
33. Support: Command Center temperature displaying is showing "OP" or "OPB".
34. Support: How to determine if the pressure switch on SpaGuts controller is working properly.
35. Support: Blower is tripping the GFCI (SpaGuts Brand).
36. It looks like a crack on the Waterway Executive Pump Wet End.
37. Support: Balboa topside displaying (SnA or Sa)
38. Support: Balboa topside displaying (Snb or Sb)
39. Support: Balboa topside displaying Dry or Dr
40. Support: Balboa topside displays OH or OHS
41. Support: Balboa topside displaying LF
42. Support: Balboa topside displaying HFL or HL
43. Support: Balboa topside displaying Pr
44. Support: Balboa topside displaying Ice or Ic
45. Support: Balboa topside displaying ---F
46. Support: Balboa topside displaying St or Std
47. Support: Balboa topside displaying Ec or Ecn
48. Support: Balboa topside displaying SL or SLP
49. Support: Mode Settings for the VS500Z and VS501Z
50. Support: Balboa VS500Z and VS501Z Filter cycle settings
51. Support: Balboa Controller VS510S Mode Settings
52. Support: Balboa VS510S controller Filter cycles settings
53. Support: Water leaking from heater.
54. Support: Temperature display is flashing on the Electronic Topside Keypad.
55. Support: The power terminal block on the circuit board is burnt (CS6200 Series).
56. Support: Is it OK that my new spa motor is running hot, but does not overheat?
57. Support: The Glued Plumbing Configuration will not align up to the Pump and Heater on a Spa Pack.
58. Support: How to install a new replacement temperature sensor on the Electronic Controller.
59. Can I get a new gasket for my old/used topside panel?
60. What information do I need to get the correct wiring diagram for the SpaGuts brand Controller?
61. Support: Bath Heater not working
Before Purchase Questions
62. What is the minimum and maximum temperature setting for SpaGuts.com Spa Controllers?
63. Can I use Salt with a SpaGuts or Balboa brand Spa Controllers?
64. Salt Water Application
65. Will 208V supply be OK for a Spa Pack rated at 240V?
66. Will your blower work on 50Hz?
67. Spa temperature limitation.
* Click on any topic to view details *
Back to Main FAQ Page
View Information on the Cookie data SpaGuts uses.