These are some of the most frequently asked questions of our customer service staff. Click on any topic to see details. Or...
Search within our knowlege base:
1. Why will my GFCI breaker not set when first powered up?
2. How do I remove/install SpaGuts heater element?
3. What are my HEATER WARRANTY OPTIONS?
4. How do I clock the pump on my motor?
5. Why does the motor run in high speed in circulation and heating mode?
6. Support: What does the error code FLO, FLC or three flashing dots on the topside display mean? (Electronic)
7. Support: Why does the light on my ozonator stay on all the time?
8. Support: Why does the spa motor over heat or suddenly turn itself off?
9. Support: GFCI Immediately trips. This is not an initial install.
10. Support: On an initial installation of a motor why does the motor run momentarily then stop?
11. Support: Command Center not working (Intial Installation).
12. Support: Thermostat setting on Controller when using a Command Center.
13. Support: FLO or 3 blinking dots error code. (Electronic Only)
14. Support: Heat rise
15. Support 2: Command Center not working properly after awhile of use.
16. Support: Prr displays on Spaguts Electronic Topside panel.
17. Support: HL displaying on Spaguts Electronic Topside Panel.
18. Support: Inconsistent heat from Topside Command Center.
19. Support: ColorGlo Sparkler not working properly.
20. Support: Do I need to rewire inside the controller even when I configured online or over the phone?
21. Support: Electronic Temp Sensor Installation (Electronic Controller)
22. Support: How to turn the power off at the controller instead of from the breaker.
23. Support: Air button and air tubing connection on Spaguts Pneumatic Controllers.
24. Support: Blower stopped working or burnt.
25. Support: I ordered the wrong plumbing configuration on the spa pack.
26. Support: Burnt smell inside the control box.
27. Support: No wing nuts or retaining brackets were found with the electronic topside keypad.
28. Support: The Electronic Topside Keypad is smaller than the original topside hole cut-out.
29. Support: Possible clicking noise from pump motor or controller.
30. Support: What is the Purple cord for or how to connect the purple blower cord to an exisitng blower?
31. Support: Can I use my existing temperature sensor with the SpaGuts Electronic Controller?
32. Support: Why is the Heater indicator light constanting clicking on/off?
33. Support: Command Center temperature displaying is showing "OP" or "OPB".
34. Support: How to determine if the pressure switch on SpaGuts controller is working properly.
35. Support: Blower is tripping the GFCI (SpaGuts Brand).
36. It looks like a crack on the Waterway Executive Pump Wet End.
37. Support: Balboa topside displaying (SnA or Sa)
38. Support: Balboa topside displaying (Snb or Sb)
39. Support: Balboa topside displaying Dry or Dr
40. Support: Balboa topside displays OH or OHS
41. Support: Balboa topside displaying LF
42. Support: Balboa topside displaying HFL or HL
43. Support: Balboa topside displaying Pr
44. Support: Balboa topside displaying Ice or Ic
45. Support: Balboa topside displaying ---F
46. Support: Balboa topside displaying St or Std
47. Support: Balboa topside displaying Ec or Ecn
48. Support: Balboa topside displaying SL or SLP
49. Support: Mode Settings for the VS500Z and VS501Z
50. Support: Balboa VS500Z and VS501Z Filter cycle settings
51. Support: Balboa Controller VS510S Mode Settings
52. Support: Balboa VS510S controller Filter cycles settings
53. Support: Water leaking from heater.
54. Support: Temperature display is flashing on the Electronic Topside Keypad.
55. Support: The power terminal block on the circuit board is burnt (CS6200 Series).
56. Support: Is it OK that my new spa motor is running hot, but does not overheat?
57. Support: The Glued Plumbing Configuration will not align up to the Pump and Heater on a Spa Pack.
58. Support: How to install a new replacement temperature sensor on the Electronic Controller.
59. Can I get a new gasket for my old/used topside panel?
60. What information do I need to get the correct wiring diagram for the SpaGuts brand Controller?
61. Support: Bath Heater not working
62. Spa is over heating.
63. Support: Smoke coming from inside a Balboa or SpaGuts VS Series Spa Controller.
64. Support: Balboa Optional Freeze Sensor installation.
Before Purchase Questions
65. Will a heater that is rated for 110V (120V) work on 220V (240V)?
66. Is Ozone safe for soft tubs?
67. What is the minimum and maximum temperature setting for SpaGuts.com Spa Controllers?
68. Can I use Salt with a SpaGuts or Balboa brand Spa Controllers?
69. Salt Water Application
70. Will 208V supply be OK for a Spa Pack rated at 240V?
71. Will your blower work on 50Hz?
72. Spa temperature limitation.
* Click on any topic to view details *
Back to Main FAQ Page
View Information on the Cookie data SpaGuts uses.