These are some of the most frequently asked questions of our customer service staff. Click on any topic to see details. Or...
Search within our knowlege base:
1. Why will my GFCI breaker not set when first powered up?
2. How do I remove/install SpaGuts heater element?
3. What are my HEATER WARRANTY OPTIONS?
4. How do I clock the pump on my motor?
5. Why does the motor run in high speed in circulation and heating mode?
6. Support: What does the error code FLO, FLC or three flashing dots on the topside display mean? (Electronic)
7. Support: Why does the light on my ozonator stay on all the time?
8. How do I know if my ozonator is working?
9. Support: Why does the spa motor over heat or suddenly turn itself off?
10. Support: GFCI Immediately trips. This is not an initial install.
11. Support: On an initial installation of a motor why does the motor run momentarily then stop?
12. Support: Command Center not working (Intial Installation).
13. Support: Thermostat setting on Controller when using a Command Center.
14. Support: FLO or 3 blinking dots error code. (Electronic Only)
15. Support: Heat rise for Spa Controls with an electric heater.
16. Support 2: Command Center not working properly after awhile of use.
17. Support: Prr displays on Spaguts Electronic Topside panel.
18. Support: HL displaying on Spaguts Electronic Topside Panel.
19. Support: Inconsistent heat from Topside Command Center.
20. Support: ColorGlo Sparkler not working properly.
21. Support: Do I need to rewire inside the controller even when I configured online or over the phone?
22. Support: Electronic Temp Sensor Installation (Electronic Controller)
23. Support: How to turn the power off at the controller instead of from the breaker.
24. Support: Air button and air tubing connection on Spaguts Pneumatic Controllers.
25. Support: Blower stopped working or burnt.
26. Support: I ordered the wrong plumbing configuration on the spa pack.
27. Support: Burnt smell inside the control box.
28. Support: Heater element not working anymore, burnt out or shorted out.
29. Support: No wing nuts or retaining brackets were found with the electronic topside keypad.
30. Support: The Electronic Topside Keypad is smaller than the original topside hole cut-out.
31. Support: Possible clicking noise from pump motor or controller.
32. Support: Air siwtch is sticking or not working on Pneumatic Controller.
33. Support: What is the Purple cord for or how to connect the purple blower cord to an exisitng blower?
34. Support: Why does the 25A or 30A buss fuse keep on blowing?
35. Support: Can I use my existing temperature sensor with the SpaGuts Electronic Controller?
36. Support: Why is the Heater indicator light constanting clicking on/off?
37. Support: Command Center temperature displaying is showing "OP" or "OPB".
38. Support: How to determine if the pressure switch on SpaGuts controller is working properly.
39. Support: Blower is tripping the GFCI (SpaGuts Brand).
40. It looks like a crack on the Waterway Executive Pump Wet End.
41. Support: Small Glass 750mA 250V (F4) fuse keeps on blowing.
42. Support: Balboa topside displaying (SnA or Sa)
43. Support: Balboa topside displaying (Snb or Sb)
44. Support: Balboa topside displaying Dry or Dr
45. Support: Balboa topside displays OH or OHS
46. Support: Balboa topside displaying LF
47. Support: Balboa topside displaying HFL or HL
48. Support: Balboa topside displaying Pr
49. Support: Balboa topside displaying Ice or Ic
50. Support: Balboa topside displaying ---F
51. Support: Balboa topside displaying St or Std
52. Support: Balboa topside displaying Ec or Ecn
53. Support: Balboa topside displaying SL or SLP
54. Support: Mode Settings for the VS500Z and VS501Z
55. Support: Balboa VS500Z and VS501Z Filter cycle settings
56. Support: Balboa Controller VS510S Mode Settings
57. Support: Balboa VS510S controller Filter cycles settings
58. Support: The power terminal block on the circuit board is burnt (CS6200 Series).
59. Support: Is it OK that my new spa motor is running hot, but does not overheat?
60. Support: The Glued Plumbing Configuration will not align up to the Pump and Heater on a Spa Pack.
61. Support: How to install a new replacement temperature sensor on the Electronic Controller.
62. Can I get a new gasket for my old/used topside panel?
63. What information do I need to get the correct wiring diagram for the SpaGuts brand Controller?
64. Support: Balboa Optional Freeze Sensor installation.
65. Support: GFCI tripping only after the system has been running for sometime.
66. Support: Installation of Air Buttons on the Acrylic Plate
67. New o-ring will not stay on the pump union tailpiece.
68. Support: Rotating the pump discharge on a Vico Pump that has a locking plate.
69. Support: Heat rise for whirlpool jetted bathtub heaters.
70. Support: Air switch is not activating the bath pump.
71. Support: Heater Assembly not working or heating anymore.
72. Support: GFCI breaker is now tripping off the VS-Series Spa Controller (not initial installation).
73. Support: Wiring information for the (15-350-2293) Spa-Flo 2HP 220V SD Waterway Pump.
74. Support: Water leaking from heater.
75. Support: Temperature display is flashing on the Electronic Topside Keypad.
76. Support: Bath Heater not working
77. Spa is over heating.
78. Support: Smoke coming from inside a Balboa or SpaGuts VS Series Spa Controller.
Before Purchase Questions
79. Will a heater that is rated for 110V (120V) work on 220V (240V)?
80. Is Ozone safe for soft tubs?
81. Will 208V supply be OK for a Spa Pack rated at 240V?
82. What is the minimum and maximum temperature setting for SpaGuts.com Spa Controllers?
83. Can I use Salt with a SpaGuts or Balboa brand Spa Controllers?
84. PayPal Payment Information
85. Salt Water Application
86. Will your blower work on 50Hz?
87. Spa temperature limitation.
* Click on any topic to view details *
Back to Main FAQ Page
View Information on the Cookie data SpaGuts uses.