Replacement Gecko Spa Control System for the IN.XE type spa controllers. Model IN.XE-5-12-H4.0-1-2-K-K-D-60K-V2-GD1. OEM part number 0602-221066-300. This controller does not come with a topside panel, cables or any cords. Replacement parts can be purchased separately.
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 20-40 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.
SpaGuts P/N: 10-720-1066
- 220V 60Hz Power Supply (4-Wire required for 220V)
- Pump 1 Circuit, 2 Speed, 110/220V, 15A Max*
- Pump 2 Circuit, 1 or 2 Speed, 110/220V, 15A Max*
- Blower OR Circ Pump Circuit, 1 Speed, 110/220V, 10A Max*
- Ozone Circuit, 110V/220V, 6A Max*
- Di Circuit, Constant 110/220V, 6A Max*
- Component Output Voltage is decided by the IN.LINK Cable that is used
- Light Circuit, 12V, 1A Max
- 4.0KW 220V Heater
- Keypad, C1
- Communication, CO
- Pair of 2 inch Heater Split Nuts, Heater Tailpieces and O-ring Gaskets
- Quick Start Card (Included and also available online. See Tabs Above)
- System Flyer (Only Available Online. See Tabs Above)
- Tech Book (Only Available Online. See Tabs Above)
*NOTE: SEE SYSTEM FLYER FOR AMP RATING LIMITATION
This controller is compatible with the following topside panels (Sold Separately): IN.K200, BDLK2001OP, BDLK2002OP, IN.K19, BDLK191OP, BDLK192OP, in.k35, BDLK353OP, IN.K120, IN.K450, BDLK4503OP, IN.K6005OP, BDLK6005OP, 0607-009014, IN.K85 (Correct topside overlay may be required for button configurations)
This controller is compatible with Gecko Aeware IN.LINK cables (Sold Separately).
This controller is for indoor use only.
- Advanced electronics! Water Resistance!
- In.put - New Input Terminal Bloc - In.put was designed to ease wire insertion (up to # 4 AWG) and connections. Tighter input connection reduces heat generated for increased component lifetime.
- In.seal - Watertight Protection - In.seal provides extra level of protection against water infiltration. Connectors and power box are designed to be watertight and no water can be in direct contact with electrical components.
- In.axess - Board Access Prevention - Electronic components are placed into separate and inaccessible compartments. Only serviceable parts are made accessible to service technicians.
- In.kin - Kinetic Heat Monitoring - First ever UL approved kinetic heating protection manages water temp. increase generated by pump heat dissipation. Hardware protection shuts all accessories off if it senses water overheat.
- In.flo - Dry-Fire Protection - A new heater safety system located in the in.therm power box - an all-electronic dry-fire protection.
- In.t.cip - Water Temperature Algorithm - In.t.cip is an intelligent water temp. refresh algorithm that calculates optimal time to start pumps and get water temp. readings. In.t.cip continuously readjusts heater start time.
- In.stik - Automated Software Upload - In.stik a pen drive with an in.link connector very similar to a USB memory stick. It connects to in.xe and contains data to program or configure its system. In.xe executes the data upload automatically.
- UL Recognized for your safety
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Auxilary Topside Panel (Sold Separately):
- IN.K120-3OP Auxiliary Topside Panel, 0607-005019
Add the optional IN.K120-3OP Auxiliary Topside Panel for additional control from the other side of the spa! Controls up to 3 pumps, and a light. It comes with a 20ft cable,
and plugs into one of the CO ports.
WIFI Optional (Sold Separately):
- iPhone App! Control your spa from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod!
Add the optional IN.TOUCH 2 RF Interface Module, P/N 0608-521020, download one of the iPhone Apps, and use your iPhone, iPad, iPod or computer to control your Gecko IN.YE Controller remotely! Also works with Android! The Gecko IN.YE Controller we have in stock are pre-program with the software capable of WIFI control. Imagine the possibility of being able to monitor your spa and control it remotely within in your wifi network with the Home App, or do it all remotely from across country with the World App using the internet. The wifi App also allows you to set all your Economy and Filtration Cycles through your phone (iPod, iPad or computer), with precision that goes to the minutes! Basically Amazing!!!
- (*iPhone, iPad, iPod and computer are not included)
- Controller (Approx.): 17.38" L x 11.75" H x 5.37" W
- Heater (Approx.): 15" L x 2" Diameter
This controller is also a replacement option for the following Gecko Controllers: 0602-221022 (IN.XE), 0602-221046 (IN.XE), 5EL-66210 (IN.XE-5), 0602-221013, 0602-221021 (IN.XE-5-12-H4.0-1-2-K-K-D-32K-GE1)