Advanced electronics! Water Resistance! WIFI control from your iPhone! Aeware by Gecko IN.YT-7-H4.0-AMP-1-V2-GD3 Spa Control System, aka Y-Series. OEM P/N 0611-221031-361.
Application is 220V 60Hz Power Supply (4-Wire required for 220V). Able to operate Pump1, Pump 2, Pump 3, Pump 4, Pump 5 or Blower, Ozone and Circ Pump. Heater is 4.0KW on 220V application. Field Setup and Configurations are required. Topside Panel, Cords, Light Harness are sold separately.
SpaGuts P/N: 11-720-1031
- IN.YT-7 Controller with 4.0KW Flo-thru Heater, 0611-221031-361
- IN.K600-5OP Topside Panel, 11-Button, 10ft Cable, 0607-009014
- Pair of 2-inch Heater Split Nuts, Heater Tailpieces and O-ring Gaskets
- Supplemental Installation Instructions (Included and also available online. See Tabs Above)
- Quick Start Card (Included and also available online. See Tabs Above)
- System Flyer (Only Available Online. See Tabs Above)
- Tech Book (Only Available Online. See Tabs Above)
*NOTE: SEE SYSTEM FLYER FOR AMP RATING LIMITATION; AND QRC FOR AVAILABLE PROGRAM SELECTION
- 220V 60Hz Power Supply
- Pump 1, 1 or 2-Speed, 110V/220V, 15A Max*
- Pump 2, 1 or 2-Speed, 110V/220V, 15A Max*
- Pump 3, 1 or 2-Speed, 110V/220V, 10A Max*
- Pump 4, 1-Speed, 110V/220V, 8A Max* (Available if Pump 2 and 3 are 1-Speed)
- Pump 5, 1-Speed, 110V/220V, 8A Max* (Available if Pump 2 and 3 are 1-Speed)
- Blower, 1-Speed, 110V/220V, 4A Max* (See QRC for Available Program Selection)
- Ozone, 110V/220V, 6A Max*
- Circ Pump, 110V/220V, 6A Max*
- Direct (Audio/Video), Constant 110V/220V, 10A Max*
- Keypad, C1
- Communication, CO
- Light, 12V, 12W (1 Intensity), 1A Max*
- 220V Power requires 2 Hots, Neutral and Ground
- The 4.0KW Hi-Flo Heater requires a Minimum of 20 GPM of Water Flow, and Minimum 1.5" Plumbing
- Advanced electronics! Water Resistance! (Upon proper installation, and a water-tight power supply clamp is used)
- In.put - New Input Terminal Bloc - In.put was designed to ease wire insertion (up to # 4 AWG) and connections. Tighter input connection reduces heat generated for increased component lifetime.
- In.seal - Watertight Protection - In.seal provides extra level of protection against water infiltration. Connectors and power box are designed to be watertight and no water can be in direct contact with electrical components.
- In.kin - Kinetic Heat Monitoring - First ever UL approved kinetic heating protection manages water temp. increase generated by pump heat dissipation. Hardware protection shuts all accessories off if it senses water overheat.
- In.flo - Dry-Fire Protection - A new heater safety system located in the in.therm power box - an all-electronic dry-fire protection.
- In.t.cip - Water Temperature Algorithm - In.t.cip is an intelligent water temp. refresh algorithm that calculates optimal time to start pumps and get water temp. readings. In.t.cip continuously readjusts heater start time.
- In.stik - Automated Software Upload - In.stik a pen drive with an in.link connector very similar to a USB memory stick. It connects to in.ye and contains data to program or configure its system. In.ye executes the data upload automatically.
- Field-Serviceable Parts - The Y Series provides easy access to the controller board for all maintenance and replacement requirements. Each component circuit can also be field configured from 110V to 220V, or from 220V to 110V.
- UR Recognized for your safety
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Compatible Topside Panels (Sold Separately): 0607-005012 (IN.K450-3OP), 0607-005024 (IN.K1000-BLACK-GE1), 0607-008064 (IN.K600-5OP STATIC ONLY)
Auxilary Topside Panel (Sold Separately):
- IN.K120-3OP Auxiliary Topside Panel, 0607-005019
Add the optional IN.K120-3OP Auxiliary Topside Panel for additional control from the other side of the spa! Controls up to 3 pumps, and a light. It comes with a 20ft cable, and plugs into one of the CO ports on the main circuit board.
WIFI Optional (Sold Separately):
- iPhone App! Control your spa from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod!
Add the optional IN.TOUCH 2 RF Interface Module, P/N 0608-521020, download one of the iPhone Apps, and use your iPhone, iPad, iPod or computer to control your Gecko IN.YE Controller remotely! Also works with Android! The Gecko IN.YE Controller we have in stock are pre-program with the software capable of WIFI control. Imagine the possibility of being able to monitor your spa and
control it remotely within in your wifi network with the Home App, or do it all remotely from across country with the World App using the internet. The wifi App also allows you to set all your Economy and Filtration Cycles through your phone (iPod, iPad or computer), with precision that goes to the minutes! Basically Amazing!!!
- (*iPhone, iPad, iPod and computer are not included)
- Controller: 16.62" L x 14.5" H x 5.16" W
- Heater: 15" L x 2" Diameter
This controller kit is also a replacement option for the following Gecko Controllers: 0611-221014 (IN.YT-7-H4.0-AMP-1-GD1), BDLYT7K6005OP (BUNDLE: IN.YT-7, IN.K600-5OP KEYPAD, CABLES), 0601-221104 (IN.XM2-8-1-2-K-K-B-K-O-K-R-GD1), BDLXMK450 (BUNDLE: IN.XM, IN.K450-3OP KEYPAD, HEATER, CABLES), BDLXMK6005OP (BUNDLE: IN.XM, IN.K600-5OP KEYPAD, HEATER, CABLES), 5EL-66620 (PACK: EQUIP IN.YT-7 4KW 60HZ), 0611-221016 (PACK: EQUIP IN.YT-7 4KW 60HZ), 58-337-1462, BDLXMK4503OP, 0611-221014, 3-72-7037
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 10-80 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.