Balboa Spa Controller BP501G1 Kit, Wifi Enabled. This Kit includes the TP400T Model topside panel with LCD display. OEM part number for the kit is 54838.
COMING SOON! An option only available from SpaGuts, the BP501G1 is available factory configured to your exact specifications or as a retrofit kit that is easily field configured at the time of installation. Competitors only offer controllers as a retrofit "do it yourself kits" without the time saving factory configuration optionally available by SpaGuts. Factory Configuration includes set-up and bench testing of Internal component circuits to work with your existing pump 1, Blower or Pump2, and ozone, so you don't have to do any internal wiring, making your controller plug and play right out of the box. Best value for most installers; saves time and prevents costly installation errors.
This controller operates on 110/220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service, Neutral is Required). The BP501G1 controller is equipped with Balboa Water Group's patented M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump for simplified installation. M7 Technology also completely eliminates the pressure switch which otherwise requires occasional manual adjustment making the BP501G1 an ideal choice if a pressure switch is not necessary on your spa configuration.
SpaGuts OEM P/N: 10-175-4838
- Balboa BP501G1 Spa Control System, 56485-03
- Topside Panel, TP400T Model, with 7ft cord, 50380
- Program Setting from topside panel
- Wifi Enabled (Wifi Module sold separately)
- 110/220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service, Neutral is Required)
- Pump 1 circuit, 2 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Blower or Pump 2 circuit, 1 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Circ Pump circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (24Hr; Pump 1 becomes 1-speed when activated; Requires 25 GPM)
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- 12V 12W Light circuit with socket and reflector that fits most
existing light housing, 8ft cord
- 5.5KW, 240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or
discharge side of pump
- Quick Disconnect Heater Cable
- ONE 4ft 2-Speed Amp Cord
- TWO 4ft 1-Speed Amp Cords
- Y-Cable, 25657
- Topside Cover Plate, 15379
- UL and ETL listed for
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Tech Book (Only Available Online. See Tabs Above)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty (Extended Warranty Option is available upon ordering)
- Controller: 12.64" L x 10.56" H x 4.8" W
- Heater: 15" L x 2" Diameter
- Topside Panel: 8.3" L x 2.5" W x 2.0" H
- Topside Cover Plate: 9" L x 4" W
WIFI Optional (Sold Separately):
- iPhone App! Control your spa from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod!
Add the optional Balboa Wi-Fi Module, 50350, download one of the iPhone Apps, and use your iPhone, iPad, iPod or computer to control your SpaGuts BP Model Controller remotely! Also works with Android! The SpaGuts BP Model Controller we have in stock are pre-program with the software capable of WIFI control. Imagine the possibility of being able to monitor your spa and
control it remotely within in your wifi network with the Home App, or do it all remotely from across country with the World App using the internet. Basically Amazing!!!
- (*iPhone, iPad, iPod and computer are not included)
This controller kit is also a replacement option for the following part numbers: 54837, 54833, 54838, 54832, 54833
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 2-10 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.