Balboa Spa Controller BP501G1 Kit, Wifi Enabled. This Kit includes the TP600 Model topside panel with LCD display. OEM part number for the kit is 54834.
This controller operates on 110/220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service, Neutral is Required). The BP501G1 controller is equipped with Balboa Water Group's patented M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump for simplified installation. M7 Technology also completely eliminates the pressure switch which otherwise requires occasional manual adjustment making the BP501G1 an ideal choice if a pressure switch is not necessary on your spa configuration.
Field Configuration is required by your installer. This includes set-up of Internal component circuits, Dip Switches and Program Setting to work with the New Topside Panel, your existing pump 1, blower or pump 2, ozone, and power supply.
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. IT HAS BECOME OBSOLETED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
PLEASE SEE LINK TO THE 11-175-5361 BALBOA BP7 CONTROL SYSTEM AS THE ALTERNATIVE REPLACEMENT OPTION.
ALSO SEE PART NUMBER 54856 AS A REPLACEMENT OPTION.
SpaGuts P/N: 10-175-4834
- Balboa BP501G1 Spa Control System, 56485-03
- Topside Panel, TP600 Model, with 7ft cord, 55673
- Program Setting from topside panel
- Wifi Enabled (Wifi Module sold separately)
- 110/220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service, Neutral is Required)
- Pump 1 circuit, 2 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max*
- Blower or Pump 2 circuit, 1 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Circ Pump circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (24Hr; Pump 1 becomes 1-speed when activated; Requires 25 GPM, Pump1/Circ/Ozone MUST be the same voltage)*
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max*
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- 12V 12W Light circuit with socket and reflector that fits most
existing light housing, 8ft cord
- 5.5KW, 240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or
discharge side of pump
- Quick Disconnect Heater Cable
- ONE 4ft 2-Speed Amp Cord
- TWO 4ft 1-Speed Amp Cords
- Y-Cable, 25657
- Topside Cover Plate, 15380
- UL Recognized for your safety
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Tech Book (Only Available Online. See Tabs Above)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty (Extended Warranty Option is available upon ordering)
*NOTE: Pump 1, Circ, and Ozone all must be on the same voltage
- Controller: 12.64" L x 10.56" H x 4.8" W
- Heater: 15" L x 2" Diameter
- Topside Panel: 7.1" L x 3.5" W
- Topside Cover Plate: 9" L x 4" W
WIFI Optional (Sold Separately):
- iPhone App! Control your spa from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod!
Add the optional Balboa Wi-Fi Module, 50350, download one of the iPhone Apps, and use your iPhone, iPad, iPod or computer to control your SpaGuts BP Model Controller remotely! Also works with Android! The SpaGuts BP Model Controller we have in stock are pre-program with the software capable of WIFI control. Imagine the possibility of being able to monitor your spa and
control it remotely within in your wifi network with the Home App, or do it all remotely from across country with the World App using the internet. Basically Amazing!!!
- (*iPhone, iPad, iPod and computer are not included)
This controller kit is also a replacement option for the following part numbers: 10-175-4856, 56756, 54834, 10-175-4834, 56485-03, 10-175-6485, 54829