Balboa Spa Controller BP501G3 Kit, Wifi Enabled. This Kit includes the TP800 Model topside panel with colored display. OEM part number for the kit is 54835.
This controller operates on 220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service, Neutral is Rquired). The BP501G3 controller is equipped with Balboa Water Group's patented M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump for simplified installation. M7 Technology also completely eliminates the pressure switch which otherwise requires occasional manual adjustment making the BP501G3 an ideal choice if a pressure switch is not necessary on your spa configuration.
Field Configuration is required by your installer. This includes set-up of Internal component circuits, Dip Switches and Program Setting to work with the New Topside Panel, your existing pumps, blower (or pump 3), ozone, and power supply.
ALSO SEE PART NUMBER 54860 AS A REPLACEMENT OPTION.
SpaGuts OEM P/N: 10-175-4835
- Balboa BP501G3 Spa Control System, 56582
- Topside Panel, TP800 Model, with 7ft cord, 50261
- Program Setting from topside panel
- Wifi Enabled (Wifi Module sold separately)
- Pump 1 circuit, 2 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Pump 2 circuit, 1 or 2 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Blower or Pump 3 circuit, 1 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- 12V 12W Light circuit with socket and reflector that fits most
existing light housing, 8ft cord
- 5.5KW, 240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or
discharge side of pump
- Quick Disconnect Heater Cable
- ONE 4ft 2-Speed Amp Cord
- TWO 4ft 1-Speed Amp Cords
- Y-Cable, 25657
- UL and ETL listed for
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Tech Book (Only Available Online. See Tabs Above)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty (Extended Warranty Option is available upon ordering)
- Controller: 12.64" L x 10.56" H x 4.8" W
- Heater: 15" L x 2" Diameter
- Topside Panel: 10" L x 3.5" W
WIFI Optional (Sold Separately):
- iPhone App! Control your spa from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod!
Add the optional Balboa Wi-Fi Module, 50350, download one of the iPhone Apps, and use your iPhone, iPad, iPod or computer to control your SpaGuts BP Model Controller remotely! Also works with Android! The SpaGuts BP Model Controller we have in stock are pre-program with the software capable of WIFI control. Imagine the possibility of being able to monitor your spa and
control it remotely within in your wifi network with the Home App, or do it all remotely from across country with the World App using the internet. Basically Amazing!!!
- (*iPhone, iPad, iPod and computer are not included)
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 2-10 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.
This controller kit is also a replacement option for the following part numbers: BP501G13, 54830, 56583 BP501G3 (This system has an 825 Incoloy Heater), 56583 BP501G3 (This system has a Titanium Heater), Maax 110339