Balboa Spa Controller System BP7, 4.0KW, Wifi Enabled. OEM part number for the kit is G4361.
NOTE: Topside Panel, Component Cords and Cables are Sold Separately.
This controller operates on 220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service, Neutral is Required). The BP7 controller is equipped with Balboa Water Group's patented M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump for simplified installation. M7 Technology also completely eliminates the pressure switch which otherwise requires occasional manual adjustment making the BP7 an ideal choice if a pressure switch is not necessary on your spa configuration.
Field Configuration is required by your installer. This includes set-up of Internal component circuits, Dip Switches and Program Setting to work with a Compatible Balboa TP Model or SpaTouch Topside Panel, your existing Pump 1, Pump 2, Blower or Pump 3, Ozone, and Circulation Pump.
SpaGuts P/N: 11-175-4361
- Program Setting from Compatible Balboa Topside Panel
- Wifi Enabled (Wifi Module Sold Separately)
- M8 Pump Saver Technology (Works with TP400, TP600, TP800 and the SpaTouch™ 1 & 2)
- 110/220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service, Neutral is Required)
- Pump 1 circuit, 2 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max*
- Pump 2 circuit, 1 or 2 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max*
- Blower/Pump 3/MicroSilk circuit, 1 speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Circ Pump circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (24Hr; Pump 1 available as 1-speed when activated; Requires 25 GPM, Circ and Ozone MUST be the same voltage)*
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max*
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- 12V 12W Light circuit
- 4.0KW, 240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or
discharge side of pump
- Quick Disconnect Heater Cable
- Y-Cable, 25657
- UL Recognized for your safety
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Tech Book (Only Available Online. See Tabs Above)
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
*NOTE: See Wiring Diagram for Amperage Limitation when Multiple Components are connected
- Controller: 12.64" L x 11.5" H x 4.8" W
- Heater: 15" L x 2.0" Diameter
Compatible Balboa Topside Panels (Sold Separately):
- TP200T, TP200W, TP500S, TP500, TP400T, TP400W, TP600, TP700, TP800, TP900, SpaTouch
WIFI Optional (Sold Separately):
- iPhone App! Control your spa from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod!
Add the optional Balboa Wi-Fi Module, 50350, download one of the iPhone Apps, and use your iPhone, iPad, iPod or computer to control your SpaGuts BP Model Controller remotely! Also works with Android! The SpaGuts BP Model Controller we have in stock are pre-program with the software capable of WIFI control. Imagine the possibility of being able to monitor your spa and
control it remotely within in your wifi network with the Home App, or do it all remotely from across country with the World App using the internet. Basically Amazing!!!
- (*iPhone, iPad, iPod and computer are not included)
This control system is also an alternative replacement for the following part numbers: 51-G4361-K, G6405-01 (Kit with Topside), 50-B7-500-40-K (Kit with Topside), G6406 (Kit with Topside), 50-B7-600-40-K (Kit with Topside), Balboa BP501G1, Balboa BP501G2, Balboa BP501G3