Balboa EL2000 Mach 3 Control System. (No topside or cords). OEM part number 53884-05.
This control system operates on 220V 60Hz 4-Wire (Line 1, Line 2, Neutral and Ground). The EL2000M3 control system is equipped with M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump.
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. IT HAS BECOME OBSOLETED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
***ALSO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING REPLACEMENT OPTION THAT WILL MOUNT THE SAME, AND HAVE SIMILAR FUNCTIONS:
*REPLACEMENT OPTION: SEE LINK TO THE 11-175-9248 SPAGUTS EL2001 M3 SPA CONTROL SYSTEM
SpaGuts P/N: 10-175-3884
- Pump 1 circuit, two speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Pump 2 circuit, Single or Dual Speed, 110/220V, 12A Max (Dual Speed is only available if there is no blower)
- Blower circuit, 1-speed, 110/220V, 8A Max (Available only if pump 2 is single speed)
- Circ Pump circuit, 110/220V, 4A Max (24Hr when activated, Requires 25 GPM. Available only if there is no Fiber Optics Light)
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- 12V Light circuit, OR 110V MoodEFX Light circuit, OR 110V FiberEFX Light circuit (2A Max)
- 5.5KW, 240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or
discharge side of pump
- UL and ETL listed for
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Persistent Memory
- Real Time Clock
- Pair of 2 inch Heater Tailpieces with O-Ring Gaskets
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
This control system is compatible with the following Balboa topside panels: 52654 ML900, 52649 ML700, 52684 ML400 Auxiliary
Controller Dimensions are 12" L x 11" H x 4.5" W (Approx.)
Heater Dimensions are 15" L x 2" Diameter (Approx.)
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 2-4 WEEKS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.