Balboa UV Ozonator, model 59024, uses UV lamp with Plasma Cell that yields higher, consistent ozone levels using 1/3 the energy of conventional UV generators. Basically less energy consumption with cool running design. In addition, the SmartStart solid-state electronic ballast eliminates start-up flicker, sputter, electronic noise and GFCI tripping. Works on both 110V and 220V power supply.
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. IT HAS BECOME OBSOLETED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
CONSIDER RETROFITTING WITH ONE OF OUR OZONATOR KITS AS AN ALTERNATIVE REPLACEMENT OPTION.
SpaGuts P/N: 35-175-9024
The 59024 UV Ozone unit replaces the 52468-01 Model. It has the exact same appearance and size, and also has the same functions.
- Rated 110/220V, 50/60Hz
- UV lamp with Plasma Cell Technology
- SmartStart solid-state electronic ballast eliminates start-up flicker, sputter, electronic noise and GFCI tripping
- Ozone Output (Approx.): 30 mg/hr
- Capable of handling water volume of up to 500 gallons
- Ozone Unit Glows on White Strips and Nipple Fittings indicating Ozone unit is ON
- Includes ¼-inch Ozone Tubing, 6ft Long (Approx.)
- Includes ¼-inch Check Valve
- Attached Cord with 4-Prong Amp Plug (EH Cord), 4ft Long (Approx.)
- Includes electrical wire couplers
- Includes Operation and Installation Manuals
- Produces High and Consistent Ozone output
- Disinfects water by killing many form of Viruses and Biological contaminants
- Reduces the use of chemicals levels up to 90%, which means reducing the discomfort of skin and eye irritations, and reduces strong chemical odors
- Low Power Consumption
- Cool Running Design
Dimensions (Approx): 12.75" x 2.4" x 2.78"
This Ozonator is also a replacement option for the following ozone part numbers: 11206-10IA-A14, 35-700-1001, 11106-10I-A14, 35-700-1000, 11106-05IA-A99, 52633, 35-700-1002, Hydro Spa 7095, Prozone PZ1, 108875 CleanZone II, X300015 (Master Spas), OZ-1 6473-125 (Sunzone; Obsolete), 6472-625 (Sunzone 220V; Obsolete), OZO18000070 Cal Zone, 52243 (Marquis OZU-120 - may need to add PM plug adapter)
This item comes with a one year limited warranty.
If you are adding this to a spa that is not ozone ready, you'll also need
to buy either an
ozone saddle clamp or an
ozone inline bypass kit.
For spas that have a small circulation pump installed with 3/4 inch or 1/2 inch tube, you can install an ozone venturi injector.
NOTE: Ozonators are for outdoor use only.