This Balboa Spa Controller VS501Z Kit with 5.5KW Heater is field configurable. Internal component circuits can be setup to work with your existing pump, blower and ozone.
An option only available from SpaGuts, this VS Series is available Factory Configured to your exact specifications or as a Retrofit Kit that is easily field configured at the time of installation. Competitors only offer controllers as a Retrofit "do it yourself kits" without the time saving Factory Configuration optionally available by SpaGuts. Factory Configuration includes set-up and bench testing of Internal component circuits to work with your existing pumps, blower, ozone and circulation pump so you don't have to do any internal wiring or programming, making your controller plug and play right out of the box. Best value for most installers; saves time and prevents costly installation errors. Factory Configuration Fee of $29.95 may be requested when placing the order over the phone.
SpaGuts P/N: 11-200-4220
This controller operates on 110/220V (220V requires 4-wire service). The VS501Z controller is equipped with M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump.
- Balboa Control System, VS501Z, 5.5KW Heater, G5152 or 54356
- Mini Oval Topside Panel, VL200 Plus 11095 Overlay
- Topside Cover Plate
- Light Cable with Socket, 8ft
- Light Bulb, Clear, 12V 7.16W, #918, 65-350-0918
- One Dual-Speed Amp Cord, 4-Wire, 4ft
- Two Single-Speed Amp Cord, 3-Wire, 4ft
- Pair of 2.0-inch Heater Tailpieces with O-Ring Gaskets
- Reference Card (Operations Instruction)
- Pump 1 Circuit, 2-speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Blower or Pump 2 Circuit, 1-speed, 110/220V, 12A Max*
- Circ Pump Circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (24Hr when activated, Requires 25 GPM)
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- Light Circuit, 12W, 1A Max
- 5.5KW 240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow Heater with M7 Technology, G7512
- Stainless Steel Heater Housing
- Plug N Click Heater Cables
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or discharge side of pump
- UL Recognized for your safety
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- 1-Year Limited Warranty (Extended Warranty Option is available upon ordering)
*NOTE: If using the Blower Circuit for Pump 2 on 220V Power Supply, make sure to convert the Black Jumper Wire from W3 to J62 for 12A Max (See Wiring Diagram).
Controller Dimensions are 12" L x 11" H x 4.5" W (approx)
Heater Dimensions are 15" L x 2.0" Diameter (approx)
Topside Panel Dimensions are 4.25" L x 1.5" W (approx)
Topside Cover Plate Dimensions are 8.5" x 3.5" (approx)
Accessorry Bag Contents:
Compatible Balboa Topside Panels: 52144 (VL200), 53850 (VL404), 52312 (VL200), 55050 (VL260), 53645 (VL260), 55559 (VL260), 54754 (VL260), 55049 (VL260), 55051 (VL260), 53566 (VL260), 53777 (VL260), 51223 (VL404), 51248 (VL404), 53646 (VL240), 53565 (VL240), 55129 (VL400), 50176 (VL400), 54094 (VL401), 54251 (VL401), 54107 (VL402), 54093 (VL402), 54104 (VL403), 51676 (VL403), 55349 (VL406T), 55570 (VL406T)
This controller kit is also a replacement option for the following part numbers: 54379-03 (Control System Only, 4.0KW), 54356-03 (Control System Only, 5.5KW), 53267 (Control System Only, 5.5KW), 54356hc1vs501z (Control System Only, 5.5KW), 55860 (Retrofit Topside Panel, 5.5KW), EP6551-2, 51-54356-Z (Control System Only, 5.5KW), G5152 (Control System Only, 5.5KW), G4152 (Control System Only, 4.0KW)
Also see the SpaGuts brand VS501Z Single Pump Spa Controller w/ Topside, 54801.
It is built by Balboa and offers a better value with an upgraded topside and a 2 year warranty!