This is a replacement Flo-Thru Heater Assembly and metal box with an internal 5.5KW heater element for Cal Spas® XL Heater Assembly. The original heater style has the heater element wrapped around the heater housing, externally. The new replacement heater assembly has the heater element installed inside the heater housing. This allows the heater element to be replaceable. Made by Hydro Quip, part number 26-0011-7S-K.
SpaGuts P/N: 25-150-0011
- Flo-Thru Heater Housing with wet heater element
- Two heavy gauge heater cables
- Replaceable 5.5KW 220V Incoloy Heater Element (Universal)
- Tap hole for Pressure Switch
- UL and CUL certifications
- Dimensions (Approx): 15 Inches Long x 2 Inches in Diameter
- Includes a Pair of 2.0 inch Heater Splits Nuts, Tailpieces and O-ring Gaskets
NOTE that this heater does not include the Thermo Cut-Off "TCO".
This heater is also a replacement option for the following Cal Spas heater models: F2550-0001, F2550-0011, F2550-0011-100, F2550-1100-100, HEA14100121, B24055XL, HEA14100401, F2550-0011-101, C2550-0011-100, 2-00-0031, F2550-0001-ET, 46-555-2000, CALHEA14100401, HEA14100310 (Pressure Switch, TI Element), 26-0011-F-RS-K, HTR465552000, XL5.5, XL55, 9145-010, HEA14100120, Model 26-0071-XL, C2550-0011, 25-250-1015, C2550-0011TI (Titanium Element), HEA14100300 (Titanium Element), HEA14100470 (Titanium Element), 26-0071FXL
This item comes with a 1-Year limited warranty.