Replacement 6.0KW Double-Barrel Low-Flo Heater Assembly. OEM part number C3564-1.
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. IT HAS BECOME OBSOLETED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
SEE THE ALTERNATIVE REPLACEMENT HEATER 25-150-1066.
Optional replacement heater for Watkins 6.0KW No-Fault® low flow dual metal tube heater assembly, 73790, C3160-1, 72795 and for many 1995 to current Hot Spring® and Tiger River® spas made by Watkins. This heater is also a great replacement option for the old trumpet-style Laing Infinity 7211, 6759, IHH-6000-NHCW, IHH-6000-NHCW-7211, SSE-000-0H-0F and 0927501 Triple Bend heaters that is obsolete.
SpaGuts P/N: 25-250-1020
- 6.0KW 220V, 1.5KW 110V
- #800 Incoloy Element
- In/Out Barbed Hose Connections
- 1/4 inch tubing connection
- Threaded Ports for two sensors (sensors not included)
- Manual Reset Button (Hi-Limit Protection)
- 46-inch Heavy Duty 10AWG 3-wire cord with 1/4 inch female terminals
- Ground Lug
- UL and CUL certifications
- Dimensions: 19.8 inches long x 3 inches width x 4.72 inches height (approx.)
NOTE1: Customer must use the original sensors for the sensor ports.
NOTE2: This heater does not have the second set of small cable for the pressure switch. If using as a replacement for the original heater that does have the pressure switch cable, just bypass the pressure switch circuit for the new heater.
This item comes with a 1-Year limited warranty.
to View Diagram of Heater.