Waterway Spa Pump, Executive 56 model, 2.0HP 220V 2-Speed Side Discharge with 2.5" Intake.
SpaGuts P/N: 15-350-0025
- 220V 60Hz 8.0/3.0A (Amp Rating Varies*)
- RPM 3450/1725
- 2.5" Center Suction(Outside thread measures approximately 3.5 inch)
- 2.0" Side Discharge (Outside thread measures approximately 3.1 inch)
- Dual Speed Pump (can also be wired for single speed)
- 56-Frame Motor for added strength, cooler operating temperature and longer motor life
- Split Capacitor, (start and run) for less energy consumption
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- UL and CUL certifications
- Equipped with the highest quality Viton Pump Seal
- Equipped with the high efficiency electrical motor and high
performance pump wet end
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty on motor and wet end
*NOTE: Amp rating and dimensions may vary depending on the motor brand and model that is used with this pump. Motor brand can be US Motors, AO Smith Century Laser, GE, Etc... Please contact us to verify dimensions if space is very limited for the new pump.
The pump image shows the pump discharge on top pointing to the 12 o'clock position. The pump discharge can also be rotated every 90-degrees (3, 6 or 9 o'clock positions) by loosening the four long bolts at the back of the motor. The pump intake (suction) is located in the front center face of the pump.
This 56-Frame pump is also a replacement option for the following pumps (Just match the size fittings and amp rating to get the same performance pump): Waterway 3720821-13, Aquastorm by Infinity Spas, Massage Master XLT, Super-Flo, 372082A-13, 15-350-3197, Model PF-20-2N22C
This pump normally uses the following motor part numbers: Emerson R63MWDLY-173, Marathon Electric 5KCP49SN9117X, 5KCP39TNB744X
Keep in mind to not over power your spa by going from a 48-frame motor
to a 56-frame motor. See water flow chart and amp rating for a 56-frame
Is Your Pump Above the Water Line?
If you need to install your spa pump near or above the waterline - as is
common for in-ground spas - you will need a pump pot.
The pump pot help prevents water from draining back
into the spa when the motor is turned off