Waterway Spa Pump, Executive 56 model, 3.0HP 220V 2-Speed Side Discharge with 2.5" Intake. OEM part number 3721221-13.
SpaGuts P/N: 15-350-0035
- 220V 60Hz 10.0/3.4A (*Amp Rating is Approximate)
- RPM 3450/1725
- 2.5" Center Suction(Outside thread measures approximately 3.5 inch)
- 2.0" Side Discharge (Outside thread measures approximately 3.1 inch)
- Dual Speed Pump (can also be wired for single speed)
- 56-Frame Motor for added strength, cooler operating temperature and longer motor life
- Split Capacitor, (start and run) for less energy consumption
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- UL and CUL certifications
- Equipped with the highest quality Viton Pump Seal
- Equipped with the high efficiency electrical motor and high
performance pump wet end
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty on motor and wet end
*NOTE: Amp rating and dimension may vary slightly depending on the motor brand that is used with this pump. Motor brand can be US Motors, AO Smith Century Laser, GE, Etc...
The pump image shows the pump discharge on top pointing to the 12 o'clock position. The pump discharge can also be rotated every 90-degrees (3, 6 or 9 o'clock positions) by loosing the four long bolts at the back of the motor. The pump intake (suction) is located in the front center face of the pump.
This 56-Frame pump is also a replacement option for the following pumps (Just match the size fittings and amp rating to get the same performance pump): Aquastorm by Infinity Spas, Massage Master XLT, Super-Flo, 372122A-13, 3721221-13 (3HP, 2.5" Intake), PF-25-2N22C (3HP, 2.5" Intake)
This pump normally uses the following motor part numbers: 7-187694-01
Keep in mind to not over power your spa by going from a 48-frame motor
to a 56-frame motor. See water flow chart and amp rating for a 56-frame
Is Your Pump Above the Water Line?
If you need to install your spa pump near or above the waterline - as is
common for in-ground spas - you will need a pump pot.
The pump pot help prevents water from draining back
into the spa when the motor is turned off