The Hydro-Quip HEATMAX series heater is a basic "heater in a
box" unit. It is also known as a stand-alone heater. When all
you need is heat, this is the most practical and
user friendly unit in the industry. This 5.5kW system is for new and
existing applications where a full 2" high flow free standing heater
is needed. OEM part number J0JBB00-0000GL0.
SpaGuts P/N: 10-150-0055
System Dimension (Approx): 15" L x 12" H x 4" D
- SINGLE PHASE, 220VAC 3-Wire, 60HZ
- 5.5 Heater Assembly
- 2.25" High Flow U-Shaped Heater Housing
- Stainless Steel Heater Housing
- Full Range Thermostat (59 to 104 °F)
- High Limit and Pressure Switch Protected
- 2" and 1-1/2" Plumbing Connections
- Weather-Tight Construction
- ETL Approved
- Heater "ON" Indicator Light
- "Paint-Lock" rust proof enclosure
- High-limit protection
- Detailed Owners Manual
- Detailed Wiring Diagram
NOTE: The HeatMax controls only the heater. It does not have any component circuits or any plug-ins for any components. Requires a pump to flow water through the heater with minimum 25 GPM and minimum 1.5 inch plumbing. The pump being used should have it's own control box.
This heater unit is also a replacement option for the following part numbers: RHS-5.5, RHS-55, RHS-5.5KW, 610303, 9287B, 46-355-1100, Raypack ELS552-2
This item comes with 2 years manufacturer's limited warranty.
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 2-10 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.