This is the 110V JED 203 Corona Discharge (CD) Ozonator Kit with built-in
Air Pump. Attached to the ozone unit is a 4-foot cord with Nema Plug (cord A). The plastic enclosure (housing) is outdoor rated and rainproof. The JED 203 is typically installed in conjunction with a Thru-Hull fitting (sold separately), or the dispersion stone may be used at the end of the ozone tubing that goes over the side of the hot tub.
Spaguts P/N: 35-300-1194
Kit comes with Ozone unit, back-flow check valve, 4ft air tubing, dispersion
stone, installation instructions, mounting screws and power cord.
- Dimensions (Approx): 9 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Input Voltage: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Operating Current: 0.42 Amp
- Ozone Output (Approx): 100 mg/hr
- Power Consumption: 110V, 50 Watts
- Capable of handling water volume of up to 5,000 gallons
- Produces High and Consistent Ozone output
- Disinfects water by killing many form of Viruses and Biological contaminants
- Reduces the use of chemicals levels up to 90%, which means reducing the discomfort of skin and eye irritations, and reduces strong chemical odors
- Low Power Consumption
This item comes with 1-Year limited warranty.
NOTE: Ozonators are for outdoor use only. Ventilation Required.
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 2-10 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.