Optional replacement Low-Flo Triple Bend Heater Assembly for the 1995-2002 C3564-1 6.0KW No-Fault® Double Barrel Low-Flo Heater Assembly and the 7211 6.0KW Laing Infinity Trumpet Low-Flo Heater Assembly. The heater element is rated 5.5KW 220V Titanium, and is replaceable! Heater Assembly part number C2550-3661-TI2.
SEE PHOTO TO CONFIRM SENSOR PLUG TYPE TO MATCH ORIGINAL, AND FOR PROPER OPERATION.
SpaGuts P/N: 25-250-3662
Heater replacement option for many 1995 to 2002 Hot Spring® and Tiger River® Spa Heaters 73790 and 73791 made by Watkins. This heater is also a great replacement option for the old trumpet-style Laing 7211 Triple Bend heater. The heater and sensors are designed to work with the IQ2020 Systems.
- 5.5 KW 220V
- Replaceable Titanium Triple Bend Heater Element
- 3/4-inch In/Out Barbed Hose Connections
- 316L Stainless Steel Heater Housing, 15 inch long x 2 inch in diameter
- Includes Control and Hi-Limit Sensors with 52-inch Cords
- Manual Reset Button (Hi-Limit Protection) located inside electrical box
- 48-inch Heavy Duty 10AWG 3-wire cord with 1/4 inch female terminals
- Grounding Lug
- Canadian and United States UL Recognition (cURus)
- Overall Dimensions (Approx): 20.0 inches long x 5.5 inches width x 7.375 inches height
NOTE: This heater does not have the second set of small cable for the pressure switch. If using as a replacement for the original heater that does have the pressure switch cable, just bypass the pressure switch circuit for the new heater.
This heater is also a replacement option for the following part numbers: 46-555-1017, C3564-1, C3564-2, C3564-3
This item comes with a 1-Year limited warranty.
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 2-20 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.