Portable Baptistry or Baptismal Equipment System for use on small baptismal pools. It consist of a 1.0KW 110V Flo-Thru Heater, an adjustable thermostat, a hi-limit, pressure switch, contactors, includes a 15 feet corded 15A 110V GFCI, 15ft hoses and a submersible pump. Indoor Rated System. OEM Part number PBES6010.
SpaGuts P/N: 10-150-6011
- Single Phase, 110V, 50/60Hz
- Corded GFCI, 110V 15A, 15ft
- 1.0KW 110V Flo-Thru Heater Assembly
- Stainless Steel Heater Housing
- Full Range Thermostat (59 to 104 °F)
- High Limit and Pressure Switch Protected
- 3/4-inch Hose Connections
- Heater "ON" Indicator Light
- Main Power On/Off Toggle Switch
- Nema Receptacle for Pump Cord
- "Paint-Lock" rust proof enclosure
- ABS Skid Base Mount
- 1/6 HP 110V Submersible Pump
- Two 3/4-inch Hoses, 15ft
- UL Recognized
- Owners Manual
- Wiring Diagram
- Control Box (Approx): 13" L x 9.0" W x 12.5" H
- Heater Assembly (Approx): 13.25" L x 1.5" Diameter x 0.75" Threaded Hose Fittings
- Pump (Approx): 12" H x 6.0" Diameter
MOUNTING: The heater unit must be mounted Vertically. Avoid "Tilting" to help prevent air pockets inside the heater that causes heater to burn out.
NOTE: The thermostat on the heater unit only controls the heater. There is a constant 110V Outlet for the pump cord plug-in. There is no switch to only turn the pump on/off. Requires a pump to flow water through the heater with minimum 15 GPM, and minimum 3/4 inch plumbing.
This baptismal equipment system is also a replacement option for the following part numbers: 58-355-2160, 3-70-0920
This item comes with a 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 2-20 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.