Aqua-Flo Flow-Master FMHP Spa Pump, by Gecko. Rated 1/2 Horse Power Continuous (HP), 110V, 2-Speed, 6.0/1.8A, 60Hz, 48-Frame. OEM part number 02105000-1010B.
NOTE: The pump photo shown to the right only shows one capacitor mounted on top of the motor. We cannot guarantee if the motor that is shipped will have 1 or Dual Capacitor attached to the outside of the motor housing, and at a specific location due to different motor models that are supplied. Make sure there is plenty of room where the spa pump is located for a motor that may have a single of dual motor capacitor on the outside of the motor housing.
SpaGuts P/N: 15-720-5001
- 110V 60Hz 6.0/1.8A (*Amp Rating is Approximate; Maybe Labeled 11.0A, but draws approximately 6.0A)
- RPM 3450/1725
- 1.5" Center Suction and Side Discharge (Outside thread measures approximately 2-3/8 inch)
- Dual Speed Pump (can also be wired for single speed)
- 48-Frame Motor
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- UL and CUL certifications
- Equipped with the highest quality Viton Pump Seal
- Equipped with the high efficiency electrical motor and high
performance pump wet end
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty on motor and wet end
*NOTE: Amp rating and dimension may vary slightly depending on the motor brand that is used with this pump. Motor brand can be US Motors, AO Smith Century Laser, GE, Etc...
The pump image shows the pump discharge on top pointing to the 12 o'clock position. The pump discharge can also be rotated every 90-degrees (3, 6 or 9 o'clock positions) by loosening the four long bolts at the back of the motor. The pump intake (suction) is located in the front center face of the pump.
This pump normally uses the following motor part numbers: BN37
Is Your Pump Above the Water Line?
If you need to install your spa pump near or above the waterline - as is
common for in-ground spas - you will need a pump pot.
The pump pot help prevents water from draining back into the spa when the motor is turned off.
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES: THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.