Spa rated GFCI Load Center, 50A, Culter-Hammer® Series, Eaton Model, Type BR, 50A, with Self Test. This kit comes complete with a powder coated steel box (outdoor rated), 50 Amp GFCI breaker, and instructions.
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK.
SpaGuts P/N: 80-485-0050
- Compact and ready to install Spa GFCI Load Center
- Rated 50A 110/220V 60Hz Single-Phase
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Pre-installed 50 Amp double-pole GFCI breaker
- Pre-installed Neutral Buss Bar
- Pre-installed Ground Bar
- Pre-installed White Neutral "Pigtail"
- Outdoor Rated
- Powder coated steel box
- Multiple Knockouts for incoming and outgoing electrical wiring
- No bolted connections which help reduce the chance of hot spots and faults for a longer product life
- ANSI certified, UL/NEC/CSA listed
- Includes Installation Instructions
- Compatible with Cutler-Hammer 1 in. type BR circuit breakers
For 220 volt above-ground spas the National Electric Code now calls for a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) load center to be installed between the main circuit panel and several feet away from your spa.
GFCI Metal Housing Dimensions: 9.98" H x 4.90" L x 3.98" W (approx.)
This GFCI is also a replacement option for the following GFCI Load Center models: BR50SPA, 100206043, BR50SPAST, 0000-614-123
If you are upgrading from a 110 to a 220 volt spa pack, you will need this Spa GFCI Load Center to complete the rewiring of your spa.
If you don't have a GFCI Load Center for your spa, now is the time to get one.
Please consult with your local code and a licensed electrician for the proper use and installation of this product.
This item comes with a 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty.