Spa rated GFCI Load Center, with a GE brand 60A GFCI breaker, assembled by Midwest Electric. This kit comes complete with a powder coated steel box (outdoor rated), 60 Amp GE GFCI breaker, and instructions.
SpaGuts P/N: 80-485-0060
- Compact and ready to install Spa GFCI Load Center
- Rated 60A 220V 60Hz Single-Phase
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Pre-installed 60 Amp double-pole GE GFCI breaker
- Pre-installed Neutral Buss Bar
- Pre-installed Ground Bar
- Pre-installed White Neutral "Pigtail"
- Outdoor Rated, Type 3R
- Powder coated steel box
- Multiple Knockouts for incoming and outgoing electrical wiring
- No bolted connections which help reduce the chance of hot spots and faults for a longer product life
- ANSI certified, UL/NEC/CSA/C-UL-US listed
- Includes Installation Instructions
For 220 volt above-ground spas the National Electric Code now calls for a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) load center to be installed between the main circuit panel and several feet away from your spa.
GFCI Metal Housing Dimensions: 10.0" H x 7.5" L x 4.0" W (approx.)
This GFCI is also a replacement option for the following GFCI Load Center models: UG412RMW260P, 100567181, 649042, 0000-857-503
If you are upgrading from a 110 to a 220 volt spa pack, you will need this Spa GFCI Load Center to complete the rewiring of your spa.
If you don't have a GFCI Load Center for your spa, now is the time to get one.
Please consult with your local code and a licensed electrician for the proper use and installation of this product.
This item comes with a 1-Year manufacturer's limited warranty.