Spa rated GFCI Load Center, with a GE brand 60A GFCI breaker, assembled by Midwest Electric. This kit comes complete with a powder coated steel box (outdoor rated), 60 Amp GE GFCI breaker, and instructions.
SpaGuts P/N: 80-485-0060
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ESTIMATED IN STOCK DATE IS UNKNOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUT IN THE ORDER NOW TO HOLD YOUR PLACE IN LINE FOR SHIPMENT WHEN THE PART ARRIVES BACK IN STOCK, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT 714-764-0014.
- Compact and ready to install Spa GFCI Load Center
- Rated 60A 220V 60Hz Single-Phase
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Pre-installed 60 Amp double-pole GE GFCI breaker
- Pre-installed Neutral Buss Bar
- Pre-installed Ground Bar
- Pre-installed White Neutral "Pigtail"
- Outdoor Rated, Type 3R
- Powder coated steel box
- Multiple Knockouts for incoming and outgoing electrical wiring
- No bolted connections which help reduce the chance of hot spots and faults for a longer product life
- ANSI certified, UL/NEC/CSA/C-UL-US listed
- Includes Installation Instructions
For 220 volt above-ground spas the National Electric Code now calls for a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) load center to be installed between the main circuit panel and several feet away from your spa.
GFCI Metal Housing Dimensions: 10.0" H x 7.5" L x 4.0" W (approx.)
This GFCI is also a replacement option for the following GFCI Load Center models: UG412RMW260P, 100567181, 649042, 0000-857-503
If you are upgrading from a 110 to a 220 volt spa pack, you will need this Spa GFCI Load Center to complete the rewiring of your spa.
If you don't have a GFCI Load Center for your spa, now is the time to get one.
Please consult with your local code and a licensed electrician for the proper use and installation of this product.
This item comes with a 1-Year manufacturer's limited warranty.