- REGULAR PRICE AT $509.95
- TOTAL SAVINGS OF $60
- SALES FROM 12/03/2021 TO 12/10/2021. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- SALES ITEM MUST BE PURCHASED BY 12/10/2021.
SpaGuts brand Spa Controller VS501Z Kit, is powered by Balboa Water Group, but offers an upgraded 2 year warranty instead of the standard 1 year warranty provided on Balboa labeled components. It also includes the popular VL200 model Mini Oval Topside Panel that is common on many spas. The Spa Guts branded products offer a better value and a longer warranty than all competing brands.
An option only available from SpaGuts, the VS501Z is available factory configured to your exact specifications or as a retrofit kit that is easily field configured at the time of installation. Competitors only offer controllers as a retrofit "do it yourself kits" without the time saving factory configuration optionally available by SpaGuts. Factory Configuration includes set-up and bench testing of Internal component circuits to work with your existing pump, blower (or pump 2) and ozone, so you don't have to do any internal wiring, making your controller plug and play right out of the box. Best value for most installers; saves time and prevents costly installation errors. Factory Configuration Fee of $19.95 may be requested when placing the order over the phone.
This controller operates on 110/220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service). The SpaGuts brand VS501Z controller is equipped with Balboa Water Group's patented M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump for simplified installation. M7 Technology also completely eliminates the pressure switch which otherwise requires occasional manual adjustment making the SpaGuts VS501Z an ideal choice if a pressure switch is not necessary on your spa configuration.
SpaGuts OEM P/N: 11-200-4820
- Exclusive SpaGuts brand Control System, VS501Z, 56244-01
- SpaGuts 4-Button Mini Oval LCD Topside Panel, VL200 Model, with 10ft cord
- Topside Overlay, 4-button, 11095
- Exclusive QR Code for Quick Access to Wiring Diagram, Operation/Installation/Technical Information
- Exclusive 2-Year Limited Warranty (Extended Warranty Option is available upon ordering)
- Jet Pump 1 circuit, Two Speeds, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Blower or Jet Pump 2 circuit, One Speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Circ Pump circuit, 110/220V, 4A Max (24Hr when activated, Requires 25 GPM)
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- 12V 12W Light circuit with socket and reflector that fits most existing light housing, 8ft cord
- 1.4/5.5KW, 120/240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or discharge side of pump
- One 4ft 4-Wire 4-Prong Amp Cord, 21087
- Two 4ft 3-Wire 4-Prong Amp Cords, 21086
- cURus Recognized for your safety
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration Mode
- Economy Mode
- Pair of 2.0 inch Heater Tailpieces with O-Ring Gaskets
- Topside Cover Plate, 30-175-1718
- Controller Dimensions: 12.875 inch L x 10.5 inch H x 4.5 inch W
- Heater Dimensions: 15 inch L x 2.0 inch W (2.25 inch Hole Diameter)
- Topside Panel Dimensions: 4.3 inch L x 1.6 inch W x 1.69 inch H
- Topside Cover Plate Dimensions: 8.5 inch L x 3.5 inch W x 0.12 inch H
This controller kit is also a replacement option for the following part numbers: Balboa 54220-Z, Balboa 54217-Z, 3-70-0804, CS6200B-U-WP, 3-70-0804HQ, 58-138-2058, 9790-020, 54356-HC6, 3-70-0802, 58-138-2054, 54379-03, 55860 (Retrofit Topside Panel), 54893 (Control System with Cords, No Topside), 56654, 50-54220-Z