SpaGuts brand Spa Controller SGVS300 Kit, SpaGuts "VALUE KIT", is powered by Balboa Water Group, but offers an upgraded 2 year warranty instead of the standard 1 year warranty provided on Balboa labeled components. It also includes the popular VL200 model Mini Oval Topside Panel that is common on many spas, but has the Upgraded 4-button UP and DOWN keys Versus the standard entry level 3-button single TEMP key. The SpaGuts branded products offer a better value and a longer warranty than all competing brands.
Note that this can be an "Optional" replacement for the 54219-z Balboa VS500Z Spa Controller Kit with Mini Oval Topside Panel. If your spa does not use a small circulation pump and/or Audio Video, and you are looking for a replacement control system or controller kit, this "VALUE KIT" provides Huge savings!
An option only available from SpaGuts, the VS300FC5 is available factory configured to your exact specifications or as a retrofit kit that is easily field configured at the time of installation. Competitors only offer controllers as a retrofit "do it yourself kits" without the time saving factory configuration optionally available by SpaGuts. Factory Configuration includes set-up and bench testing of Internal component circuits to work with your existing pump and ozone, so you don't have to do any internal wiring, making your controller plug and play right out of the box. Best value for most installers; saves time and prevents costly installation errors.
This controller operates on 110/220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service). The SpaGuts brand VS300FC5 controller is equipped with Balboa Water Group's patented M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump for simplified installation. M7 Technology also completely eliminates the pressure switch which otherwise requires occasional manual adjustment making the SpaGuts VS300FC5 an ideal choice if a pressure switch is not necessary on your spa configuration.
SpaGuts OEM P/N: 54855-01 and 10-175-4855
Check out a complete list of exclusive features and configurations below:
- Exclusive QR Code for Quick Access to Wiring Diagram, Operation/Installation/Technical Information
- Exclusive 2-Year Limited Warranty (Extended Warranty Option is available upon ordering)
- SpaGuts SGVS300 Control System, 56757-01
- SpaGuts 4-Button Mini Oval LCD Topside Panel, VL200 Model, with 10ft cord, 50553-01
- One Jet Pump circuit, Two Speeds, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max (MUST be same voltage as Pump 1 to turn On/Off)
- 12V 12W Light circuit with socket and reflector that fits most existing light housing, 8ft cord
- 1.4/5.5KW, 120/240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or discharge side of pump
- 4ft amp motor, and ozone cords
- UL Recognized for your safety
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Pair of 2 inch Heater Tailpieces with O-Ring Gaskets
- Topside Cover Plate, 11718
- Controller Dimensions (Approx): 12" L x 11" H x 4.5" W
- Heater Dimensions (Approx): 15" L x 2" Diameter
- Topside Panel Dimensions (Approx): 4.25" L x 1.5" W
- Topside Cover Plate Dimensions (Approx): 8.5" L x 3.5" W
This controller kit is a also a replacement option for the following part numbers: VS300FC5, 56757, 54368HC3, 54219-Z, 54216-Z, 56246-01 (Only use if No Circ Pump and A/V), 58-138-2056, 3-70-0823, 3-70-0927HQ, CS6100B-U-WP, 58-138-2052, 3-70-0822, Leisure Bay VH-V120R-CCAJ System (Re-plumbing Required to New Heater; Possible Topside Retrofitting), 56775-01 (Board)
This controller is also available as a Spa Pack. It includes this controller, a pump and an optional blower.
Click here to configure a Spa Pack