SpaGuts brand Spa Controller VS500Z Kit, is powered by Balboa Water Group, but offers an upgraded 2 year warranty instead of the standard 1 year warranty provided on Balboa labeled components. It also includes a larger, more reliable and easier to read topside instead of the standard entry level topside. The Spa Guts branded products offer a better value and a longer warranty than all competing brands.
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ESTIMATED IN STOCK DATE IS 10/26/2018. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUT IN THE ORDER NOW TO HOLD YOUR PLACE IN LINE FOR SHIPMENT WHEN THE PART ARRIVES BACK IN STOCK, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT 714-764-0013.
An option only available from SpaGuts, the VS500Z is available factory configured to your exact specifications or as a retrofit kit that is easily field configured at the time of installation. Competitors only offer controllers as a retrofit "do it yourself kits" without the time saving factory configuration optionally available by SpaGuts. Factory Configuration includes set-up and bench testing of Internal component circuits to work with your existing pump and ozone, so you don't have to do any internal wiring, making your controller plug and play right out of the box. Best value for most installers; saves time and prevents costly installation errors.
This controller operates on 110/220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service). The SpaGuts brand VS500Z controller is equipped with Balboa Water Group's patented M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump for simplified installation. M7 Technology also completely eliminates the pressure switch which otherwise requires occasional manual adjustment making the SpaGuts VS500Z an ideal choice if a pressure switch is not necessary on your spa configuration.
SpaGuts OEM P/N: 54803-01
Check out a complete list of exclusive features and configurations below:
- Exclusive QR Code for Quick Access to Wiring Diagram, Operation/Installation/Technical Information
- Exclusive SpaGuts brand Lite Duplex Digital LCD Topside Panel, VL401 Model, with 7ft cord, 50313
- Exclusive 2-Year Limited (Extended Warranty Option is available upon ordering)
- One pump circuit, two speeds, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Circ Pump circuit, 110/220V, 4A Max (24Hr when activated, Requires 25 GPM)
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- 12V 12W Light circuit with socket and reflector that fits most existing light housing, 8ft cord
- 1.4/5.5KW, 120/240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or discharge side of pump
- 4ft amp motor, circ pump and ozone cords
- UL and ETL listed for your safety
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Pair of 2 inch Heater Tailpieces with O-Ring Gaskets
- Topside Cover Plate, 11109
- Controller Dimensions (Approx): 12" L x 11" H x 4.5" W
- Heater Dimensions (Approx): 15" L x 2" Diameter (approx)
- Topside Panel Dimensions (Approx): 6.25" L x 2.25" W (approx)
- Topside Cover Plate Dimensions (Approx): 8.5" L x 3.5" W
This controller kit is a also a replacement option for the following part numbers: 54368HC3, 54219-Z, 54216-Z, 56246-01, 58-138-2056, 3-70-0823, 3-70-0927HQ, CS6100B-U-WP, 58-138-2052, 3-70-0822, 53551 or GVS500R1A (New System will Not support Silent Sentry Lights), Leisure Bay VH-V120R-CCAJ System (Re-plumbing Required to New Heater), Premium Leisure 55940 System or 55941 Board (Chip PVS500ZR1A), EP6500, 50-54219-Z