SpaGuts brand Spa Controller VS510SZ Kit, is powered by Balboa Water Group, but offers an upgraded 2 year warranty instead of the standard 1 year warranty provided on Balboa labeled components. It also includes a larger, more reliable and easier to read topside instead of the standard entry level topside. The Spa Guts branded products offer a better value and a longer warranty than all competing brands.
An option only available from SpaGuts, the VS510SZ is available factory configured to your exact specifications or as a retrofit kit that is easily field configured at the time of installation. Competitors only offer controllers as a retrofit "do it yourself kits" without the time saving factory configuration optionally available by SpaGuts. Factory Configuration includes set-up and bench testing of Internal component circuits to work with your existing pumps, blower (or pump 3) and ozone, so you don't have to do any internal wiring, making your controller plug and play right out of the box. Best value for most installers; saves time and prevents costly installation errors.
This controller operates on 220V 60Hz (220V requires 4-wire service). The SpaGuts brand VS510SZ controller is equipped with Balboa Water Group's patented M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump for simplified installation. M7 Technology also completely eliminates the pressure switch which otherwise requires occasional manual adjustment making the SpaGuts VS510SZ an ideal choice if a pressure switch is not necessary on your spa configuration.
SpaGuts OEM P/N: 54802-01
- Exclusive QR Code for Quick Access to Wiring Diagram, Operation/Installation/Technical Information
- Exclusive SpaGuts brand Serial Standard Topside Panel, VL700S Model, with 10ft cord, 50286-01 (Kits from 12/03/2018)
- Exclusive 2-Year Limited Warranty (Extended Warranty Option is available upon ordering)
- Pump 1 circuit, two speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Pump 2 circuit, one speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Blower or pump 3 circuit, one speed, 110/220V, 10A Max
- Circ Pump circuit, 110/220V, 4A Max (24Hr when activated, Requires 25 GPM)
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- 12V 12W Light circuit with socket and reflector that fits most
existing light housing, 8ft cord
- 5.5KW, 240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or
discharge side of pump
- 4ft amp motors, blower and ozone cords
- UL and ETL listed for
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Pair of 2 inch Heater Tailpieces with O-Ring Gaskets
Controller Dimensions (Approx): 12" L x 11" H x 4.5" W
Heater Dimensions (Approx): 15" L x 2" Diameter
Topside Panel Dimensions (Approx): 9.75" L x 3.125" W
This controller kit is also a replacement for the following part numbers: 54371-01, 54344-01, 54218-z, 56245-01, 54371HC3, 54757 (model K211D4K, 4.0KW), 55196 or GSV500SZ (New System will Not support Silent Sentry Lights)
This controller is also available as a Spa Pack. It includes this controller, a pump and an optional blower.
Click here to configure a Spa Pack