Tranquility Series of "Air" and Soaking" bath tub heating system by Hydro Quip. This system is the perfect alternative to noisy and inefficient high flow heating systems used in some soaking and air bath tubs. By utilizing a low flow and high efficient pump in a reversible design there is no system more versatile or quiet. OEM part number TR2001-15-QE.
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM INSTALLATION. OUR ENGINEERS ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON A CUSTOM REPLACEMENT, AND WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE (A TIME FRAME IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE). PLEASE SEE OUR "BATH HEATERS" OR "SPA CONTROLLERS" AS A REPLACEMENT OPTION. HOT TUB OEM MANUFACTURERS MAY CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY.
SpaGuts P/N: 10-150-0115
This model includes the Heater Unit with 1.5KW 110V Low Flow Heater, a Low Flow Circulation Pump, Built-in Air Switch (to activate pump), and Plumbing fittings. Air Button and Tubing are sold separately.
ELECTRICAL RATING: Single Phase, 110V, 60Hz, 13.5A
- Fully Assembled (as shown in photo)
- Quiet Operation
- Low Profile Design
- Stainless Steel Heater Housing
- 1.5kw 110V Incoloy heater element
- Low Flow Circulation Pump
- Built-in Air Switch (To activate pump)
- Built-in pressure switch to activate heating
- Automatic smart thermostat (104 degrees F limit)
- Reversible mounting
- Heater "On" light
- Hi-limit protection
- One - 1.5" x 1" SOC Tailpiece
- One - 1.0" SOC Union Assy
- One - 1.5" Heater O-Ring Gasket
- Installation Instructions
- 2-year limited warranty
- UL Recognized for safety standards
OPTIONS (Sold Separately, and also available on other models)
Pack Dimensions (approx): 14" W x 6.5" H x 4.75 D
*Note that there are no serviceable or replacement parts on this unit.
THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDER AND HAS AN ESTIMATED 10-20 BUSINESS DAYS LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPING. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED.