Replacement Vico Ultimax Spa Pump, Niagara model by Balboa. Rated 2.0HP Continuous, 4.0 Break HP, 220V 2-speed 56-Frame, 8.8/2.9A, 2.0" Intake and Discharge. OEM part numbers 1016062 and 5235208-S.
SpaGuts P/N: 15-175-6010
- Dual Speed Pump (can also be wired for single speed)
- Replaces most Vico Ultimax or Niagara spa pumps with similar amp draw
- UL, TUV, CSA, and CE/VDE/GS certified
- All seals are cabon ceramic with Viton® elastomers for long-lasting performance
- Cool running 56 frame motor
- Reliable performance and long service life for more enjoyable ownership
Dimensions (Approx): 15.82" L x 8.83" H x 6.5" diam.
This pump is also a replacement option for the following pump models: PUUPS2482582F, 1015109, 5KCR48TN2351CX (Motor Only; Verify Pump Model), 5KCR48TN2351X (Motor Only; Verify Pump Model), PUUM562H26UM8M1 (Verify Pump Model), 630-6101 (1.5HP), 1016169, 1016204, PUUMSC2252582FR, PUUMSC2252582FJ, PUUMSC2252582F, 1016181, 1016182, 1016030, 1016228 (5HPR), 1015052, 1056010, 1016010, 1015112 (1-Speed), PUUMSC2502582FR, 5KCP49TN9069X (Motor Only; Verify Pump Wetend to match), 5KCR48TN2351BX (Motor Only; Verify Pump Wetend to match), 1016168 (Cal Spas, PL390), PL391 (Cal Spas), 1016209, 1016206, 1056062, 1016204
The pump image shows the pump discharge on top pointing to the 12 o'clock position. The pump discharge can also be rotated every 90-degrees (3, 6 or 9 o'clock positions) by loosing the four long bolts at the back of the motor. The pump intake (suction) is located in the front center face of the pump.
This item comes with a 2-Year limited warranty.