Replacement 4.0KW Double-Barrel Low-Flo Heater Assembly, rated 220V, with Auto Hi-Limit Reset, and Sensors. OEM part number 26-C3160-2S.
SpaGuts P/N: 25-150-1604
- 4.0KW on 220V, 1.0KW on 110V
- In/Out 3/4 inch Barbed Hose Connections
- 1/4 inch tubing connection
- 1/4 inch tubing extension kit
- Two Sensors, 25-200-3952
- Two Sensor Adapter Cables, 23-150-1395
- Hi-Limit Protection (Auto Reset)
- 46-inch Heavy Duty 10AWG 3-wire cord with 1/4 inch female terminals
- Ground Lug
- UL and CUL certifications
- Dimensions (Approx.): 19.8 inches long x 3.0 inches width x 4.72 inches height
NOTE: This heater DOES NOT have a Built-in Pressure Switch OR the extra set of Small Cable for the pressure switch connection on the circuit board. If using as a replacement for the original heater that does have the pressure switch cable, here are the options: (1) Purchase a New 45-150-0221 Flow Switch to install on the heater output hose, and hard wire the cable to the original cable; (2) Bypass or Jump the pressure switch circuit using the original pressure switch cable (NOTE that a water flow sensor is bypassed for this option).
This heater is also a replacement option for the following heaters: Watkins 4.0KW No-Fault® low flow dual metal tube heater assembly, and for many 1995 to current Hot Spring® and Tiger River® spas Heaters 76228, C3160-2, 73039 and 73791 made by Watkins; Old Trumpet-Style Laing Infinity 6758, IHH-4000-NHCW and IHH-4000-NHCW-6758 Triple Bend heater (Obsolete); Therm Products C3564-2 Heater, 25-250-1022
This item comes with a 1-Year limited warranty.