Balboa Hi-Performance Spa Circulation Pump, rated 1/4 HP, 220V, 60Hz, 1725 RPM, 1.05 amps, single speed. OEM part number 1030056.
SpaGuts P/N: 15-175-0056
- Single Phase, 220V, 60Hz, 1.05 A, 1725 RPM
- 1/4 HP Single Speed
- Vico Ultima Pump Wet End
- WoW Motor, TEFC
- Output up to 65 GPM
- Carbon ceramic seals with Viton® elastomers for long-lasting
- Multi-directional volute mountings
- Compact design
- Nearly silent operation
- UL, TUV, vCSA certified
- 1.5" Center Suction
- 1.5" Side Discharge
- Amp Cord, 4-Prong, 3-Wire, 8ft
- One Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Overall: 11.62" L x 7.5" H x 7.0" W
- Motor: 7.5" L x 6.75" H x 5.3" W
- Wet End: 7.5" H x 7.0" W x 5" D
This is a 24 hour circulation pump, with 10-frame motor. Compatible with Spaguts controllers and many other brand controllers.
Threaded fittings are standard 1.5 inch (approximately 2-3/8 inch if measuring from outside thread to outside thread of fittings). Pump Unions are sold separately.
This pump is also a replacement option for the following part numbers: 1030022 (with 53" Cord), 1030021 (with 120" Cord), RC SI 0.25HP 1S 17FTM3 MB HV B, UL MODEL PUULC025138220SI (Must confirm pump specs), 1070022
Motor part numbers that are normally used for this pump: Simel Spa MTR SI 0009, 1112011, EN 60034-1
The pump image shows the pump discharge on top pointing to the 12 o'clock position. The pump discharge can also be rotated every 90-degrees (3, 6 or 9 o'clock positions) by loosing the four screws at the back of the pump wet end. The pump intake (suction) is located in the front center face of the pump.