The Balboa Spa Controller VS500Z Kit is configurable. Internal component circuits are setup to work with your existing pump and ozone, so you don't have to do any internal wiring. OEM part number for this kit is 54219-Z.
SpaGuts P/N: 10-175-4219
This controller operates on 110/220V (220V requires 4-wire service). The VS500Z controller is equipped with M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump.
- One pump circuit, two speeds, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Circ Pump circuit, 110/220V, 4A Max (24Hr when activated, Requires 25 GPM)
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Voltage)
- 12V 12W Light circuit with socket and reflector that fits most existing light housing, 8ft cord
- 1.4/5.5KW, 120/240V Flo-Thru Incoloy High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or discharge side of pump
- 48 inch amp motor, circ pump and ozone cords
- Mini Oval Topside Panel, 52487
- UL Recognized for your safety
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Pair of 2 inch Heater Tailpieces with O-Ring Gaskets
- Topside Cover Plate, 11718
- 1-Year Limited (Extended Warranty Option is available upon ordering)
Controller Dimensions are 12" L x 11" H x 4.5" W (approx)
Heater Dimensions are 15" L x 2" Diameter (approx)
Topside Panel Dimensions are 4.25" L x 1.5" W (approx)
Topside Cover Plate Dimensions are 8.5" L x 3.5" W (approx)
Accessorry Bag Contents:
Also see the SpaGuts brand VS500Z Single Pump Spa Controller w/ Topside, 54803.
It is built by Balboa and offers a better value with an upgraded topside and a 2 year warranty!
This controller kit is a also a replacement option for the following part numbers: 54368hc1vs500z, 54368-01, 54368HC3, 54368HC2, 54368HC1, 3-70-0927HQ, 3-70-0823, CS6100B-U-WP, 58-138-2056, 55263-02 (VS612R1 System), 53551 or GVS500R1A (New System will Not support Silent Sentry Lights), Leisure Bay VH-V120R-CCAJ System (Re-plumbing Required to New Heater; Possible Topside Retrofitting), Premium Leisure 55940 System or 55941 Board (Chip PVS500ZR1A), EP6500, 50-54219-Z