Replacement Vico Ultimax Spa Pump, Niagara model by Balboa. Rated 3.0HP Continuous, 6.0 Break HP, 220V 2-speed 56-Frame, 12.0/3.5A, 2.0" Intake and Discharge. OEM part number 1056024.
SpaGuts P/N: 15-175-6024
- Dual Speed Pump (can also be wired for single speed)
- Replaces most Vico Ultimax or Niagara spa pumps with similar amp draw
- UL, TUV, CSA, and CE/VDE/GS certified
- All seals are cabon ceramic with Viton® elastomers for long-lasting performance
- Cool running 56 frame motor
- Reliable performance and long service life for more enjoyable ownership
Dimensions (Approx.): 15.82" L x 8.83" H x 6.5" diam. wet end
Replacement option for the following pump models: PL389, PUUMS2602582F, 1016174, 1016016, 1016024, PUUMSC2602582F, 1016184, 1016167, 1016194, PL388, 1016166, 1016159, PL342, 1016160, PL343, 1016205, PUUMS602582F (1-Speed), 10-16-178 (1-Speed), 1016178 (1-Speed), 1016177 (1-Speed), PUUMS502582F (1-Speed), 1016004 (1-Speed), 1016170, PUUMSC402582FR or PUUM402582F or 1016031 (1-Speed), 1016195 or PUUMC2302582FR, 1431601-04 (Watkins), 1016236, 1056016 or PUUM2302582FR, 5KCR49WN2340AX (Motor Only; Must Verify Pump Wet End), PUBFS2602582F, 5KCPP49WN9094X (Motor Only; Must Verify Pump Wet End), PRC9094X
The pump image shows the pump discharge on top pointing to the 12 o'clock position. The pump discharge can also be rotated every 90-degrees (3, 6 or 9 o'clock positions) by loosing the four long bolts at the back of the motor. The pump intake (suction) is located in the front center face of the pump.
This item comes with a 2-Year limited warranty.