Balboa EL2001 Mach 3 Control System with 5.5KW 220V Incoloy 825 Heater. Topside Panel and Cords or Sold Separately. OEM part number 54478-03.
This control system operates on 220V 60Hz 4-Wire (Line 1, Line 2, Neutral and Ground). The EL2001M3 control system is equipped with M7 technology which allows the heater to be mounted either on the suction or discharge side of the pump. Field Configuration and Setup is required.
An option only available from SpaGuts, the EL2001M3 is available Factory Configured to your exact specifications or as a Retrofit Kit that is easily field configured at the time of installation. Competitors only offer controllers as a Retrofit "do it yourself kits" without the time saving Factory Configuration optionally available by SpaGuts. Factory Configuration includes set-up and bench testing of Internal component circuits to work with your existing pumps, blower (or pump 4), circulation pump and ozone, so you don't have to do any internal wiring, making your controller plug and play right out of the box. Best value for most installers; saves time and prevents costly installation errors. Factory Configuration Fee of $39.95 may be requested when placing the order over the phone.
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ESTIMATED IN STOCK DATE IS 3 TO 6 MONTHS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUT IN THE ORDER NOW TO HOLD YOUR PLACE IN LINE FOR SHIPMENT WHEN THE PART ARRIVES BACK IN STOCK, PLEASE GIVE SPAGUTS SALES A CALL AT 714-764-0013.
***ALSO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING REPLACEMENT OPTION THAT WILL MOUNT THE SAME, AND HAVE SIMILAR FUNCTIONS:
*REPLACEMENT OPTION: SEE LINK TO THE 11-175-9248 SPAGUTS EL2001 M3 SPA CONTROL SYSTEM
SpaGuts P/N: 10-175-4478
- Pump 1 circuit, two speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Pump 2 circuit, Single or Dual Speed, 110/220V, 12A Max (Dual Speed is only available if there is no blower)
- Pump 3 circuit, Single Speed, 110/220V, 12A Max
- Blower circuit, 1-speed, 110/220V, 8A Max (Available only if pump 2 is single speed)
- Circ Pump circuit, 110/220V, 4A Max (24Hr when activated, Requires 25 GPM. Available only if there is no Fiber Optics Light)
- Ozone circuit, 110/220V, 1A Max
- Audio/Video circuit, 110/220V, 2A Max (Constant Circuit)
- 12V Light circuit, OR 110V MoodEFX Light circuit, OR 110V FiberEFX Light circuit (2A Max)
- 5.5KW, 240V Flo-Thru Incoloy 825 High Flow heater with M7 technology
- Stainless steel heater housing
- No Pressure Switch. Heater can be installed on suction or discharge side of pump
- UL and ETL listed for your safety
- Freeze protection
- High-limit protection
- Filtration mode
- Economy Mode
- Persistent Memory
- Real Time Clock
- Pair of 2 inch Heater Tailpieces with O-Ring Gaskets
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
This control system is compatible with the following Balboa topside panels (Sold Separately): 52654 ML900, 52649 ML700, 52684 ML400 Auxiliary, 55304 ML551, 53502 ML551, 55533 AX10
Controller Dimensions are (Approx) 12.5" L x 12" H x 4.5" W.
Heater Dimensions are (Approx) 15" L x 2.0" Diameter.
This control system is also a replacement option for the following control system part numbers: 53884-05, 10-175-3884, 55067-03, 3-70-0808, 55066-04, 58-138-2015, 58-138-2016, 53882-05, 53323
This control system is also a replacement option for the following circuit board: 54482-03, 53414