Balboa Dual Voltage Ultrazo3ne™ Sanitation System uses CD Ozone Cell Technology to produce a powerful ozone oxident output. This Ultrazo3ne™ Ozone Kit is rated 110/220V 0.3A 50/60Hz. Rated life span for normal use is up to 5 years. This ozonator is rated for spas up to 500 gallons. OEM part number is 59297-KIT.
SpaGuts P/N: 35-175-9297
Balboa Ultrazo3ne™ Sanitation System is very compact in size, about 3.07 inch L x 2.68 inch W x 1.34 inch H, which allows it to fit in a very tight space within the spa cabinet. It is considerably more energy efficient than UV ozone generators, is very low in power consumption, and operates at a relatively cool temperature. The ozone unit is fully epoxy potted protecting it from harsh corroding environments, and produces stable ozone output over a wide range of temperatures. Attached to the Balboa Ultrazo3ne™ is a 60 inch 4-Prong Amp cord that plugs into any spa controllers that accepts a 4-Prong Amp type plug.
- 120/240V 0.3 A 50/60Hz
- 5ft Cord, 3-Wire, with 4-Prong Amp Plug
- Ozone LED Indicator Light
- Ozone Output: 30-50 mg/hr
- Includes Ozone Tubing, 5ft
- Includes Ozone Check Valve
- Pre-installed Silicon Air Filter
- Detailed Installation and Operation Manual
- UL and CUL Recognized
- One year limited warranty
- Small and Compact
- Produces Powerful Oxidant
- Operates at a Relatively Cool Temperature
- Disinfects water by killing many form of Viruses and Biological contaminants
- Reduces the use of chemicals levels up to 90%, which means reducing the discomfort of skin and eye irritations, and reduces strong chemical odors
- Low Power Consumption
- Produces Stable Ozone output over a wide range of temperatures
- Dimensions (Approx): 3.07 inch L x 2.68 inch W x 1.34 inch H
- Up to 5 years Life Span
- Rated for spas up to 500 gallons
- Fully Epoxy Potted Protecting it from harsh corroding environments
- Unique design CD Ozone Cell with solid stainless-steel electrode for exceptional longevity
- No air gaps, no exposed contacts and no corrosion
- Thick, built-in mounting tabs for easy installations
- IPX5 Rated
- Double Insulation Rated
- High Shock, Vibration and Drop Resistant
- Super Low Production and Field Failure Rates
- Enclosure and Inlet/Outlet barbs are made with UV/Ozone resistant plastics
- Extra tick inlet/outlet barb to prevent breakage
If you are adding this to a spa that is not ozone ready, you'll also need
to buy either an
ozone saddle clamp or an
ozone inline bypass kit.
For spas that have a small circulation pump installed with 3/4 inch or 1/2 inch tube, you can
install an ozone venturi injector.
NOTE: Ozonators are for outdoor use only.